Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Inspiration from the Pacific Northwest

Having lived in the Pacific Northwest myself for 11 years, I thought this time lapse video was really stunning. I am sharing a photo I took from Blake Island, which is a small island between Port Orchard and Seattle. Accessible only by boat.

This was my very first digital camera in 1999 so I was excited to get these photos. Chump change in comparison to the 260,000 photos taken for the time lapse video. ENJOY! Shellie



Contact:
Website: TheArtOfTimeLapse.com
Email: john@theartoftimelapse.com



Various locations include ...
Mt. Shuksan, Crater Lake, Mt. Bachelor, Mount St. Helens, Oregon's Badlands, Painted Hills, Cape Kiwanda, Mt. Hood, Lost lake, and Cannon Beach
I started this project in July 2011 and shot the final scene in August 2012. I took approximately 260,000 images. I used 6.3 TB of hard drive space.

Equipment:

  1. Canon 5D Mark II 
  2. Canon 5D Mark III (x2) 
  3. Canon 24mm f/1.4 L II 
  4. Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 L II
  5. Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L 
  6. F-Stop Tilopa Backpack 
  7. Gitzo GT3541LS (x2) 

DOESN'T THIS VIDEO MAKE YOU WANT TO GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY? (Don't forget your camera!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and interest! NOW GO OUTSIDE!